How to Update Your Bio
What is a bio?
A bio is a paragraph of text that gives the explorers a bit more context and background about you, making the experience feel more personal. This is located under the Profile Picture as it allows explorers to see your face and your passions.
The screens where bio can be seen are:
- Guide profile
- Experience welcome
Why is it Important?
Having a good bio is important as it allows guides to see your passions and interests before they go on your experience. This gives them a chance to align their passions with yours and relate before committing to your experience. The bio will ultimately be another layer of connection between you and your explorers - so align it to general passion of your experiences.
How to Edit Your Bio
1. Open the menu icon and choose 'Profile'.
2. Click 'Edit Profile' and then select within the 'Bio' box to type out your personal bio.
We recommend aligning your bio with the nature of your experiences, it'll make it more personal for those reading it!
1. Press your profile picture icon to open the 'menu' and choose 'Profile' from the dropdown options available.
2. Select within the box and type out your personal bio.
3. Press 'Save' on the left to ensure your bio is properly saved within our system. It should be updated now on both web and mobile applications.